With the reintroduction of stage 3 restrictions in regional Victoria, we are still able to operate, although it may look slightly different we are committed to still achieving successful results.
We are in close contact with our corporate office and the REIV (Real Estate Institute of Victoria) in order to stay well informed on all Australian Governments guidelines in relation to real estate and the workplace.
With our most important goal being to keep our community safe, we will be reducing client and staff interaction by following the below guidelines:
- Auctions: All auctions must be online. We have fine tuned our resources to deliver the same successful results you expect . Ask us how!
- Appraisals: Our agents are still able to conduct in person appraisals of your property, whilst adhering to strict guidelines. We also have the latest technology and resources to appraise your home without even entering it.
- Inspections: Open homes are banned but we are still able to conduct private inspections, it is strictly limited to one person (more only if they reside in the same household) and the agent.
- Routine inspections: We are unable to conduct physical routine inspections of rental properties, instead we have transitioned to virtual routine inspections, using online platforms.
- Masks: Face coverings are mandatory for all of Victoria unless you have a lawful exemption. Wearing a face covering protects you and your community by providing an additional physical barrier to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Office opening: Whilst it is required that we close our office doors during this time, we are still easily reachable by email or phone call.
These directives have been set by the Victorian government and the Victorian Chief Health Officer. Every agency across Victoria needs to comply with these directives.
Yes, our office doors are closed, but we are still here for you! Our agents are working remotely and can answer any of your questions and address your concerns.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at any time if we may be of assistance.
To our friends in Melbourne and locally, stay safe and support each other.
We can do it!!